Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Senior Home Care’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Senior Home Care’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Senior Home Care at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Senior Home Care’s web site are provided “as is”. Senior Home Care makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Senior Home Care does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Senior Home Care or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Senior Home Care’s Internet site, even if Senior Home Care or a Senior Home Care authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Senior Home Care’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Senior Home Care does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Senior Home Care may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Senior Home Care does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Senior Home Care has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Senior Home Care of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Senior Home Care’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
*24 Hours On Call Services* E-mail: [email protected] Fax: 1-323-544-0711
Local Home Care Agency in Your Area
Senior Care Staff
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Home Health Aides (HHA)
Nurses (LVN, RN)
Why Choose Us?
Careers & Employment
Call us now and set an appointment!
5 out of 5 starsposted 9 months ago
We reached out to Senior Home Care for staffing purposes. They helped staff with caregivers, home health aides (HHA), and certified nursing assistants (CNA). We rate them 5 stars because their staff is well trained and did a great job. We highly recommend Senior Home Care.
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
Senior Home Care was great! The caregiver came on time and assisted my parents with care at home. Definitively a great caregiving agency.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
We are currently getting service with Senior Home Care of Los Angeles. The caregivers that come and take care of my mother have all done a great job. I believe their management is doing a great job in training and leading their caregivers to be great. I recommend to get their home health care services.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 years ago
We got their service to take care of our parents.. The caregiver knows what he's doing and is reliable! He has became a friend of ours and we are more than happy to have him around
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Senior Home Care of San Fernando Valley is definitively a great company with a large number of caregivers and CNA's. We have used their services and they have helped staff our company with CNA's and caregivers. Never had a complain with any of their caregivers or staff members. I would definitively recommend their home health care services!