Ageing is something that cannot be avoided. With age, the senior citizens in your house would need both medical and non-medical assistance at home. At Senior Home Care of Sherman Oaks, it is all about making senior citizens feel that someone is there to assist them and care for them in the best possible way. We have dedicated qualified and experienced professionals who provide home based care to ageing people who cannot do things on their own.
Our experienced nursing team includes both Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to handle elderly patients. These professionals are qualified and have the experience to provide quality medical care at home. Here are some of the medical services that we provide through nursing care.
- Our nurses help patients suffering from asthma and other respiratory problems. They have complete knowledge of the medicine dosage and preventive measures.
- A senior citizen may need to be given injections every day on prescribed times. Our medical nurses are qualified enough to take of care of aged patients who are suffering from diabetes and other serious diseases.
- We offer high standard nursing services for post-surgery and wound care of senior citizens.
- Nursing services for blood drawing
- Nursing care for overall medicine management.
We offer nursing options according to the time requirement that each customer has. You can have a nurse for one hour, two to 5 hours and a live in nurse if round the clock assistance is needed.
Senior citizens do not need medical care only. They require regular assistance to perform day to day tasks of life and we provide dependable services for this purpose. Our non-medical professional in Sherman Oaks, CA would help elderly people with all kinds of tasks including the following.
- Assistance for going to the toilet and taking a bath
- Assistance for feeding and changing clothes.
- Assistance for physical activities including walking and light exercising
- Our caregivers manage medical appointments of senior citizens and accompany them.
- Our caregivers act as companions for elderly people who need someone to talk to in these later stages of life.
Bones and muscles weaken as people start ageing. In most cases, senior citizens need to have regular therapy sessions so that they do not have weakened and stressed muscles. We have qualified experienced therapists who help senior citizens. Some of the assistances they provide are listed below.
- Using the training equipment properly is important to avoid injuries. We have quality therapists who provide you with hands on sessions with this equipment.
- Our experts would make schedules for senior citizens and provide physical assistance needed.
We offer custom care
The assistance that is needed for senior citizens vary from person to person and we offer custom care plans so that all requirements are entertained. Based on your requirements, we would prepare a custom care plan for you.
Affordable Prices for quality care in Sherman Oaks, CA
We aim at offering quality care and have the most experienced professionals as a part of our team. Our company only hires certified professionals who have handled senior citizen care in the past. In terms of prices, we are quite affordable and charges only depend on the needs you have.
If you have a senior citizen at home or you are an ageing person seeking assistance, you can get in touch with us right away. Ageing people require care and we completely understand this.
Call us: 1-310-734-0857
Zip Codes: 91401, 91403, 91411, 91423
Senior Care Staff
*24 Hours On Call Services* E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 1-323-544-0711