Non Medical Home Care
- The more hours you do the lower the hourly rate. For example 4 hours is an hourly rate of $25, but 12 hours has an hourly rate of $18.
- Times and a half is added after 8 hours.
- We used to have a live in rate. A new law passed which does not allow us to do this anymore. If you are needing 24 hour care, it would be the 12 hour rate by 2.
- Long term care insurance does cover the cost.
How to Start Caregiving Services
- Care Needs – You can fill out our Home Care Assessment form. It is important that you fill out as much as possible. This way we can get a caregiver who can meet your caregiving needs and match your schedule.
- Contract – Look at our contract and sign our Terms of Services page. For any questions regarding contract call (310)734-0857.
- Finding Caregivers – Give us at least 3 days to find the right caregiver for your specific needs.
Skilled Home Health Care (Medical)
Cost of Medical Home Health Care – Covered through Medicare/Medical
What does Home Health Care offer?
- Nurses – Monitors diabetes, injections, ostomy care, monitors vital signs, coordinates with doctor to manage medication and effectiveness.
- Physical Therapy – Provides assistance with development and restoration of joint functions. Assists with muscle weakness and balance.
- Occupational Therapy – Helps patient with self care and develop skills that may be vital to every day living.
- Speech Therapy -Assists with impaired communication skills and eating.
- Home Health Aides – Certified aides to assist with personal care and assistance. Medicare only covers 1 hour of assistance 2 to 3 days a week. If you need more hours look at our non medical home care services.
- Dietary Services – Registered dietitian provides counseling and plans to fit the need of the patient.
How to Start Home Health Care Services
- Check qualification – We will need to check your Medicare status. We will need your full name, age, and medicare number. Please call us at (310)734-0857 or fill out our form.
- Set an Appointment – Once we have verified that you are eligible to receive care through medicare. Our staff will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
*24 Hours On Call Services* E-mail: [email protected] Fax: 1-323-544-0711
Local Home Care Agency in Your Area
Senior Care Staff
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Home Health Aides (HHA)
Nurses (LVN, RN)
Why Choose Us?
Careers & Employment
Fill out our Employment Form
4.8 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 9 months ago
The caregivers that serviced my parents are the best! They are attentive, caring, and compassionate. I have worked with different home health care agencies in the past, but there is something different about this agency. The caregivers are definitively better trained and more qualified.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Senior Home Care was great! The caregiver came on time and assisted my parents with care at home. Definitively a great caregiving agency.
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 years ago
We got their service to take care of our parents.. The caregiver knows what he's doing and is reliable! He has became a friend of ours and we are more than happy to have him around
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 years ago
We are currently getting service with Senior Home Care of Los Angeles. The caregivers that come and take care of my mother have all done a great job. I believe their management is doing a great job in training and leading their caregivers to be great. I recommend to get their home health care services.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 years ago
Senior Home Care of San Fernando Valley is definitively a great company with a large number of caregivers and CNA's. We have used their services and they have helped staff our company with CNA's and caregivers. Never had a complain with any of their caregivers or staff members. I would definitively recommend their home health care services!